Wednesday, January 28

Wk 4 ~ First Progress photos

Today's WI marks the 4th WI of the year and it was a good one. I lost 2.6lbs for a total of 12lbs lost thus far. I am right on track to be where I want to by the end of May. Unfortunately, this was suppose to be the first of my every 4wk progress photos however, I was awakened at 6:01am by a phone call from one of my employees inquiring as to whether I had forgotten I was suppose to be on shift at 6am...hmmm, yep. I forgot. This meant I had to rush and get ready and get to work with no time to get the "official" progress photos but will do so tomorrow.

I also went to bed "early" at 1030pm last night and will go to bed just after this posting. I think that despite my healthier eating and increase in activity the lack of adequate sleep has kept me in the tired category. I typically go to bed between midnight at 2am so making sure I get more sleep is just one of the first baby steps in an effort to take better care of me.

2 comments:

Lucrecia said...

First, congrats on another great week!

But - its really getting scary how we are thinking the same things at the same time! I'm starting to wonder if you don't have my BB bugged or something :-) Jonathan and I were just talking about his lack of success ( and crankiness) probably has a lot to do with him not going to bed before 1 am. I was trying to get him to go to bed as he was dozing on the couch last night at 9:30, but then he got a second wind and didn't go to bed until 2!

Don't be too impressed with my morning workout - it was a Sat!

Steffi said...

Congrats on the progress! Your hair doesn't look sad, but you DO look like you lost a lot of weight. You go, girl!

Post a Comment

Your comments and encouragment are appreciated!