Saturday, January 3

Celebrating even the smallest of Success'

This evening marks the end of the third successful day back on track. I've been eating healthy foods and not overeating. It seems small but if you truly knew me and how food has consumed my life since a very early age you would know that this is a victory in and of itself. Its but a small victory because the true challenge will come when I've been back on track for 2 or 3 months and have started seeing some success. Usually about the time other people start noticing and commenting, "Wow, have you lost weight?" or "You look good, how much weight have you lost?" That is usually about the time I'm feeling better about myself and allow myself to go off track...and never come back.

This time will be different. I will slip but I will not fall. I have to see this through to the end this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and encouragment are appreciated!