Sunday, January 11

Move More


Eleven days into the new year and I would have expected by now to be taking long brisk walks around the neighborhood or on the tredmill in the weightroom. Who knew I would have found such a fun and effective way to burn calories and work out muscles that have been close to stagnant for way too long.

I am proud that I have already logged so much time playing virtual hula hoop, skiing, stepping to the beat and even catching fish as a penguin. I dont' know that it has the same effect as hip hop step classes I've taken in the past but I have spent 4hrs and 28min of the last eleven days moving more than I have in any other eleven days in many many months. I hope this is the start of a more active me and that it helps in my quest to finally be rid of all this excess weight I've been carrying for entirely too long.

1 comments:

Laura911CO said...

Okay, now you make me feel like a slug because I haven't been to the gym ONCE in 2009!! I did however work for eight solid hours on my bathroom makeover so that has to coung for something!!

Post a Comment

Your comments and encouragment are appreciated!