Wednesday, April 15

Wk 15 Weigh In ~ SHFSC Wk 2

I'm mad.

I had started a post earlier today, painstakingly added my links, sat here in the Drs office finishing it when I went to highlight the entire post to change my font (you know, one of those incredibly important things...)

MY ENTIRE POST DISAPPEARED!!! What did I do!? Before I could exit out so it wouldnt auto save...guess what?! It auto saved!!! GONE!

I'm too mad at this point to start all over.

I lost 2.2lbs this week. That brings me to an annual low...lower than I got to last year. I was happy about that but now I'm just annoyed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about the post disappearing..But YEAHHHHHH on your weigh in..Great Job!!

Unknown said...

I HATE that... can't stand when I type up an entire post and the Cyber Monsters attack...

Congrats on your annual Low. You are doing great and you look great too. Keep up the great job!

Lisa

Post a Comment

Your comments and encouragment are appreciated!